I am so blessed to have this woman in my life! She has such an amazing personality! When we talk on the phone I know I am going to laugh because of something she says. She loves life and the people in her life! It was wonderful to have her and Rich home this year for Christmas. My only wish is that they did not live so stink'n far away!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
5 months ago





1 comment:
Love all these pictures!! It was so great being home with my family. It sucks that we live so far away but such is the military way of life! :/ I love you very much Nat, you are the sister I never knew I always wanted!!! I am so thankful that God brought you into our family as you have blessed our lives more than you will ever know!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment