Caroline Grace is growing right on track. She is measuring right on target at every dr. appointment! I did develop gestational diabetes. I have to take a pill once a day and my doctor wants to see me on a weekly basis now to monitor me more closely. At least we will be able to see her every week because we will have a sonogram too! Missy's active time of the day is at night when I lay on the couch and relax! All the kids have been able to feel her move, but Blythe loves to know where she is in my tummy! It is really cute! I think she is excited now about having a baby sister soon! all her clothes are nicely organized in her closet and dresser. We have four friends who have girls who are passing down their clothes to Caroline! some of which are Blythe's clothes that I thought we were finished with! But we are seeing them again! Haha! It's fun and we are getting excited for her arrival! We will be painting her room soon! Pictures to follow!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
5 months ago





No comments:
Post a Comment