Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fall Activities


I saw this project on another blog I follow. All you need to make these cute pumpkins is one dryer vent, orange paint, hot glue, moss, cinnamon sticks and glitter spray. Work in progress. Post picture of final project when finished.

Aunt Chelle sent us a popcorn kit for Halloween. We ended up doing the craft with our friends Katie and Connnor. They had so much fun creating their own jack-o-lantern.

My mother-in-loove found some cute halloween treats in a magazine and saved the article for me. The kids and I made these cute little rice krispy pumpkins. That too was a lot of fun.

I found two dish towels last year at Target and never did anything with them. So a few weeks ago I decided to make Blythe a little dress to wear to school! Her teacher loves all the cute little things I make for Blythe. It was super quick and really easy to make.

No comments: