Saturday, November 12, 2011

Buddies!

My friend Anna and her daughter Abby Lu came over one day last week so that we could trade girl clothes. She brought me 3 tubs of baby girl clothes and I gave her 4 tubs of 4t clothes. It was a huge help to get those clothes out of the closets so that we could make room for all the hand me downs from our friends. Blythe is very blessed to have 4 friends that pass clothes down to her. And with our new little one on the way all the clothes that I loaned to friends are slowly coming back to me. Thank you everyone for sharing your gently loved clothes with my children!!!!

I must share a funny story. Abby has the most spunky little personality! She is very loving, caring, giddy and likes to share her words of wisdom with her friends. So she came to our front door saying "Hi Michael, Michael, Motorcycle!!!" I cracked up laughing! Later as we were about to eat lunch, Michael accidentally ran over the tip of Abby's toes with a ride on truck and with great exclamation she told Michael the following, "Michael Motorcycle you hurt my toes!" Anna and I both were laughing so hard. It was so funny to hear her scold Michael with his nickname too! She is precious and we love her!

No comments: