Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Back to School Night

 David 2nd Grade Ms. Gregory
 Blythe 1st Grade Ms. Meyers
Michael Pre-k Ms. Benge

I honestly cannot believe that the day came again for us to trust in the Lord and give our children to their teachers for another year of learning! Everyone is blessed to be going to new schools. David and Blythe are going to a brand new elementary school in our neighborhood that just opened this year. Both of their teachers are really nice and have a couple of years of teaching under their belts. Michael is going to the same preschool that Blythe went to and he even has the same teacher. Love her! There were a few tears the first few days from Michael but this is the first time to really be away from mommy! All in all the kids have been doing great in school and I am glad they are back in school! I joined the YMCA so Caroline and I go to the gym or just hang out in our quiet home.

No comments: