Friday, December 2, 2011

24 weeks


Well.. I am now 6 months along in this pregnancy! God surely has blessed me with just the right amount of sleep, energy and motivation to keep going and doing the daily tasks around our home! She has become more active over the past few weeks when I stop to rest or lay down. I love to feel her little movements. The kids are so cute! They will ask me if she has moved and when she does I make sure to place their sweet little hands on my tummy so they can feel her little kicks. I am in the process of getting the nursery ready! I have been slowly cleaning out all the kids closets! I've moved all of Michael's clothes into the "big boy room" so that I can organize all the baby clothes and I've also sorted through all of Blythe's clothes as well. Knowing what we are having makes things a little more fun getting everything ready! After Christmas I will have a friend come over and paint some murals in the nursery!!!! I can't wait to see it all come together
Oh I almost forgot to share... her name is Caroline! My mom's name was Carolyn! A little different but definitely in memory of her!
My lovely glucose test is next week. Please be praying I pass the first time and don't have to go back for the 3 hour test!

2 comments:

Carri said...

Natalie you look great!! I love her name :). I wondered if you would name her after your mom. So sweet.

~kristi said...

You are going to do great with that test. Praying.