
We are very happy and very blessed to know that we are having another girl! Tears of joy and excitement flooded my eyes at the appointment when Mitch and I saw who she was! I stand in aw of God's plan for our family!!!!!! I have learned over the years through different circumstances to trust and lean on God in all things. This defiantly has been another one of those times. I have such a different feeling about this pregnancy! I know she has been created by God for our family to love and cherish! There have been times of sharing emotional feelings because we thought our family was complete with just three little joys, but God surely had other plans for us! We are thinking of a few names and when we are certain of what we will name her we will share it with everyone!





1 comment:
That is awesome!! Congrats!
Post a Comment