
We are the Diamondbacks! David started playing t-ball this spring. It is his first year to play and I think he's doing a great job grasping all the new concepts he has to learn about the game. he looks forward to practicing with the team and actually playing in the real games, is what he says! It is a hoot to watch the little guys play the game. Some have no clue, others are beginning to get the hang of it and there are a few that should be playing on a minor league team! Just kidding, but some can really smack the ball hard! It's been fun and hectic at times trying to juggle the schedules of dance for Blythe, swimming and now t-ball, but he's having a great time and I am very happy to be in this season of my life!
1 comment:
Landry told us tonight she had decided she would marry someone named David. I asked her if she meant Blythe's brother and I got this deer in the headlights look. Not sure if she was embarassed I figured her out or if she realized she knew someone named David.
Maybe we can catch a t-ball game sometime.
Post a Comment