
There is a little pond at the end of our street. We walked down to see what it looked like and sure enough there was a thin sheet of ice covering the water! There is a little slope that leads down to the pond where some of the neighborhood kids were playing and sliding down. One family had some saucers that they had bought from White Sands National Park. We took a few turns down the hill and headed back inside because the kids were soo cold. They had a lot of fun playing in the snow before it all melted away!

Michael all bundled up ready to go outside! I had to find our ski gear to kep the kids warm!
1 comment:
You should see our house right now!! I'm getting out today for the first time since Mon. I need to get out!
Post a Comment