




A little late on this post but I wanted to get Christmas up before I posted about the party! My sister asked me a while back if she could plan Blythe's party and I said sure, why not! She went over the top! The theme was a princess tea party! Her friends came dressed up along with their baby dolls! We ate our lunch with our best chine and white gloves. The girls wore pearl necklaces and sipped tea while they enjoyed pretending to be royal princesses. My sister designed and made the cake herself! It was so delicious! We sang happy birthday, opened gifts and went on a treasure hunt to find the missing diamonds! I really think Blythe had grand time! Thanks to my sister, her birthday was a fairy tail magical birthday party! Happy 5th Birthday little one! We love you so much!





1 comment:
it was a wonderful party, the girls came home planning their party based on hers. We had tea parties for a week after.
Post a Comment