I layed Michael down for his nap on the couch one afternoon while the other two were asleep. When Blythe got up she came in the livingroom and snuggled up close to her baby brother and kissed his sweet head. thankfully the camera was close by and I captured the moment! I am so thankful that God has blessed us with healthy children. I have been reading some blogs of other families who are not so lucky! Please pray for Kayleigh. She is only 10 months old and has spent her entire life in the NICU. She has had three surgeries one being open heart. There is now swelling on her brain that is not going down! She needs alot of prayer and so does her family! God might be calling her home. Check out their blog. kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com
Banana Split Pudding Cups
5 months ago





1 comment:
so sweet!
Post a Comment