Friday, May 15, 2009

ER




We took a little a little trip to the ER today. We had been on a walk with one of our dogs. I was pulling Michael in the wagon and David and Blythe would take turns sitting with him. We were coming up the driveway when Sadie got so excited that she tripped Blythe causing her to do a face plant on the hot cement! It was awful to say the least. I brought her inside to check her out and I decided immediately to take her to the hospital. Thank goodness the new hospital is only 5 minutes from our house! She got four stitches in her little chin and green popsicle after it was all over because she was so brave. What a day! She was a trooper! Took a three hour nap and played around with dada this evening!

2 comments:

Suzanne"Mozanne" said...

Owwwey, my poor little "Sugar Snap"
what a brave girl. Poor Momma also, I know how scarey that is...

Kara Prater said...

O wow, we had one of those falls in the same place 2 summers ago. :)