anytime we'd drive by some flower in a field especially bluebonnets the kids would say "there they are, they're poppen up!" So we stopped one day and took some pictures. It's hard to capture toddlers.
Beautiful pictures! I love bluebonnets also. My Mom put us (my sister and I) in them every year. Now I try to get the boys in the every year. I guess that she rubbed off on me!
Those cute Gumpl kids and bluebonnets poppin up take me back a lot of years. I remember being a child in Bastrop (not that far from Round Rock) and enjoying the bluebonnets then. Wow, that a was a LONG time ago: 1943-45!
3 comments:
I may be a little biased but I think those are two of the cutest little kids I have ever seen! :)
Looking forward to seeing you all next week!
All my love,
~M
Beautiful pictures! I love bluebonnets also. My Mom put us (my sister and I) in them every year. Now I try to get the boys in the every year. I guess that she rubbed off on me!
Those cute Gumpl kids and bluebonnets poppin up take me back a lot of years. I remember being a child in Bastrop (not that far from Round Rock) and enjoying the bluebonnets then. Wow, that a was a LONG time ago: 1943-45!
Love to all the Gumpl Gang :)
Aunt Judy Breck in New York City
Post a Comment