
My mornings with the kids are usually calm and quiet with a cup of chocolate milk and cartoons to start the day. Well today was a different story! I started cleaning the kitchen and the kids were playing in our room. I should have known something was wrong when the door to our bedroom slammed. David took it upon himself to give Blythe a haircut. I broke down in tears when I opened the door and saw the pile of hair on the floor. The baggie holds the evidence of his crime. I sent David to his room and tried to make out what damage had been done to my baby girls beautiful hair. We all said our appoligies and then went to the hair salon. I told David he was paying for this haircut with money from his piggy bank. It could have been alot worse and hair does grow back. I just feel like the worst mother in the world. Thank God we can laugh about this and be thankful for our little blessings.
5 comments:
he looks so proud of himself! What a good punsihment to make him pay for it. You are not a terrible mom, you are an amazing mom!!
Wow- I agree with Kristi that he looks proud. Blythe does look cute with short hair! At least he kept her bangs.
David always looks like that when you point a camera at him, I don't think he is proud of what he did after getting in trouble..grandma
David, always the ham infront of a camera (no matter how much trouble he is in).
Mom told me that he cried when you cried, he knew at that point he had done something bad. Maybe he was just trying to help, thought it was time for little sister to have a new hair style...OR he is starting his life long career a little early! ;)What I cant believe is that Blythe sat there and let him do it.
Mitch never cut my hair, not that I remember, but he tortured me in other ways. I am sure the "best" is yet to come.
As for you being a horrible mother, BULL, any praying mother is a good mother and you are one of the best! Just pray that God give you the patience and wisdom to handle situations like this!
All my love!
~Aunt Chelle
look at the bright side, she looks adorable with short hair!! :) i was so sad to cut breck's hair but it is so much easier to deal with! little boys are stinkers, aren't they?? my little boy gives his sisters and cousins a hard time whenever he can. he's fun and cute but is a MESS!!! :)
Post a Comment